Looking for a job opportunity?
1. Download the application
2. Once completed email form and resume to: email@example.com
3. Or fax documents to: (410) 796-3957
We are currently Hiring for:
- All candidates, who wish to be considered for the position of Lead Teacher must meet one or more of the following criteria, in addition to any/all requirements that may be mandated by Maryland and/or local licensing authorities.
- An Associate’s degree or higher in Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, Child Development or a related field.
- An Associate’s degree or higher in a related field, including 18 semester hours of completed coursework related to young children birth to age 8.
- Proof of current and active enrollment in an accredited Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree program in Early Childhood Education or a related field.
- A 90-hour certificate (45 hr. Growth and Communication and 45 hr. Curriculum) or 45 hr. Infant/toddler Certification if their degree is in another field.
- ADA training, Developmental Screening Overview, Health and Safety Training (Annually) and Breastfeeding Training (Infant/Toddler Employees only).
- Maintaining credential status of level 3 or higher.
Continuing education as appropriate for Licensing requirements of 12 hrs. per year. And MSDE accreditation 12 hours per year. A total of 24 hours of continuing education credits. With MSDE the teacher must obtain 4 Professional Activity Units (PAU) for the year.
- We offer a competitive salary, personal leave, holiday pay, and paid training.
Need more information?
Fill out this contact forum and we'll get back to you!